Looking to give your Shopify eCommerce store a speed performance boost? Lazy loading is one option that you must check out for it is not going to cost you much. But the value delivered out of it can be priceless. Here in this article, we have listed down some of the top Shopify themes with built-in lazy load features.
Before we move on with our list, let us discuss a little about this technique in a little more detail.
What is Lazy Loading all about?
Lazy Loading is one of the popular web page speed enhancement techniques used these days. In this technique instead of loading the entire web page only sections that user demands to view are loaded. This reduces web page rendering time drastically while spreading the entire page load across a large bracket of time.
For example, in Lazy loading when you open a web page, only the content that you would view first on your device screen is loaded first. Once this is loaded, as you scroll down, each section of the page is loaded. This gives you an experience of a page is already fully loaded. Lazy Loading is also commonly known as On-demand loading.
Top Shopify themes with Lazy Loading features
Flex is the next generation Shopify theme loaded with all modern features. The theme is highly flexible with an unlimited number of control and design options. Flex Shopify theme allows your creativity to ooze out the way you want and comes with 12 unique prebuilt shop designs catering to almost all kinds of niches/industries. Built for higher performance, flexibility, and conversion, Flex is a must checkout. Some of its salient features include:
- Highly mobile responsive with contemporary design options
- Flex Shopify theme is highly flexible and comes with unlimited no of control options
- Multiple page layouts with built-in styles and color palette
- 12 Prebuilt shop designs and much more….
- 14 Day Money-back guarantee
SuperStore is an ultimate Shopify theme best suited for wholesalers and high-volume inventory stores. The theme is simply powerful and is built for performance in mind. Additionally, the Superstore theme comes with tons of design and layout options making it more flexible and configurable. Salient features of this Shopify theme include:
- Built for performance, includes – Lazy loading, Turbo links, Minified JS, etc.
- Optimized for eCommerce stores with large size product catalogs
- Highly mobile friendly and flexible
- Powerful product filters and sorters
- Fully integrated custom scripts
- Comprehensive documentation and FREE customer support & theme updates
Turbo Portland is a Shopify theme from OutOfTheSandBox’s Turbo series with themes built for performance. This is a highly configurable and flexible Shopify theme optimized for both speed and mobile experience. Some of the features that make Portland so ‘turbo’ are – lazy loading, minified HTML, instantaneous page transitions, accelerated quick view, etc. Other features include:
- Highly mobile responsive with modern design
- Multiple speed modes – Ludicrous and Sport
- Best suited for shops with medium to huge inventories
- Flexible in design with multiple page layouts catering to all kinds of niches
- Complete control over margins and page width
- High-impact promotional sections
- Multiple action buttons, text and color settings
- 14-day money-back guarantee and 1-year FREE theme updates
With better internet speeds, high website performance has become mandatory if you want to sustain and grow your online business. Lazy loading is a feature that can greatly impact your website performance. When such is the case, why not start your website with half of your job already taken care off.