Shopify themes are of various categories. The one type that most would want to know is the number of products that a Shopify theme can feature. These exist as themes for single products and multi-products, where the latter is sub-classified that can feature a small, medium, and large products or services.
Of the above categories of Shopify themes, themes for Single product stores are significantly less in number, and finding one that suits your requirements can be a daunting task.
All we need to look at is whether a theme comes bundled with a layout to suit a single product eCommerce store. Many vendors have come up with single product store layouts lately, focusing on the drop shippers to make their job easier.
Here in this space, we have put together some of the best Shopify themes that cater to single or one product eCommerce websites/stores.
OUR TOP PICKS
Ap Strollik [Premium]
In this list, you will also find Shopify themes designed for multi-purpose Shopify stores but can be easily re-designed to fit your single product store requirement.
We have unearthed 12 Shopify themes for single product stores that cater to almost every requirement that such stores demand. You can find the FREE Shopify themes listed in this article.
Visit them to give a high five! And one from me too!
13 Best Shopify themes for a One Product Store
1. Boundless [FREE]
Boundless is a minimalistic and widely used Shopify theme from the official Shopify theme repository. This theme is best suited for low volume and a single product catalog eCommerce website. Salient features of Boundless include
- Comes in 2 styles – Black & white and Vibrant
- SEO friendly and is optimized for large images as well
- Sticky navigation feature with home page video and image slide show options
- Full-width grid layout for images
- Mobile friendly with customizable content sections
- Built-in color palettes and styles
2. Narrative [FREE]
The Narrative is a FREE Shopify theme that is officially supported by Shopify. A brand driven design with a focus on telling the story about your product. The theme built to support stores with small catalogs, including Shopify stores with a single product.
Concerning features, it is more or less similar to Boundless and Jumpstart Shopify themes. Some of the additional features that cater to design elegance include – Full-screen placeholder for videos with autoplay, Vertical slide show for products, offers, blog articles, etc., Customizable image blocks, quotes, and more.
This one is my favorite FREE Shopify theme.
3. Debut [FREE]
Debut is a FREE Shopify theme from the house of Shopify. Debut Shopify theme is best for those looking to feature a small catalog of products with a wide range of showcasing features. It is configurable to suit single-product stores. If you seek to enhance a particular product’s visibility within your eCommerce store, the Debut theme is a must-try. Do take a look at our expert review on the Debut theme.
Although most of the features are the same as that of JumpStart and Narrative, Debut comes with a little extra. These additional features include –
- Multilevel menu for easy navigation
- Product recommendation sections
- A single product feature section
- Easy product filtering
4. Ap Strollik – Single Product Shopify Theme
Ap Strollik Shopify theme, primarily designed to suit single-product stores. Store owners can sell products such as skateboards, accessories, toys, electronics, etc. using the Ap Strollik theme. It is a powerful and fully functional theme built using the Apollo framework and built for speed with near-perfect Gtmetrix Pagespeed and Google Speed scores. Ap Strollik is also a well-optimized for SEO.
Some of the stand out features of Ap Strollik are,
- Sleek and highly professional design
- 360-degree product preview
- Drag and Drop ready section to build a Shopify store without coding knowledge
- Built-in meta fields to customize your store without the need of installing additional Shopify Apps
- Cross-selling & upselling made more accessible with integrated promotional & marketing tools
- Purchase notification popups to build customer trust
- Multilanguage support
- Highly optimized for search engines
5. Porto – Multipurpose Shopify Theme
Proto is a multipurpose Shopify theme that is known to offer customization superiority and helps you build with varied product catalogs sizes. To put it simply Porto Shopify theme is an all in one powerful package that comes with all sets of tools and features required to create high-performance responsive eCommerce stores. Porto theme comes with over 25 pre-made demos/layouts that cater to requirements of over 20 niches. Some of the prominent features of the Porto Shopify theme include –
- Mobile responsive design with an amazing UI and UX design
- Porto has over 45K customers and a near-perfect review score of 4.9/5
- Offers superior customization options – includes 20+ demo concepts, multiple collections, and product detail page variations, multiple width control options, static/slider banner & parallax modes, sidebar width control, unlimited header types, fluid product grid with 2 to 8 column options, multiple currency and languages, infinite product scroll, color swatches, dark version, advance filters, product page tabs and more.
- Porto Shopify theme features superiority on performance
- Other features include – Vertical megamenu, Unlimited color options, AJAX-based fluid design for enhanced navigation experience, Retina ready, Powerful admin panel, SEO friendly design, etc.
- Porto is among the top Shopify themes known to offer frequent updates – for bug fixes and new features
6. Ella [Premium]
Looking for a super premium Shopify theme under the $60 range? Ella Shopify theme is a must-try. This Shopify is an All-in-One theme that caters to almost all kinds of products and niches. Ella comes with a wide range of layouts and styles, making it one of the most versatile Shopify themes available. Ella also provides numerous Child theme options catering to different sets of requirements. Some of the other essential features of this theme that you cannot miss out include –
- Fully mobile responsive with eye-catching designs catering to almost all kinds of product niches – Fashion, Electronics, Furniture, Organic products, etc.
- Designed to provide attention on products with placeholders for a wide range of banners and product images
- Ella comes with 15+ Home page layouts, 9+ Product page designs, and 7+ Shopping page layouts
- 11+ Child themes
- Multiple collection page and blog layouts
- Easy social integration
- Detailed documentation and 6-month support included
- FREE future updates
- SEO Optimized and comes with Google’s Rich Product Snippets
- Other features include – One-Click Checkout, Lazy Loading Images, Multiple Language support, Express order module, Sticky Add to Cart, Video Sliders, GRID and List modules, Product Reviews, Ajax Infinite Scroll module + Pagination/ Product Count, and more.
7. Flex Shopify Theme [Premium]
Flex Shopify Theme is a highly flexible theme designed to cater to almost all kinds of eCommerce requirements. This theme comes with an unlimited number of control and layout options. It can be optimized, turned, and twisted to anything and everything that your Shopify store wants, including for your single product store. Flex is that theme that can imbibe your thoughts in a countless number of ways with its multi-layout and multi-section options.
This Shopify theme provides impeccable granular control in terms of settings, custom CSS, styles, and more. In a word, the Flex Shopify theme is agnostic to the level unimaginable. Flex is a masterpiece. Let us discuss some of Flex’s essential features –
Critical features of Flex Shopify theme —
- Simple and easy customization option. The product is suited for a single product to large inventory product eCommerce stores.
- Take your creativity on an unimaginable ride with unlimited customization options with the Home page, shop styles, etc. The theme comes with six prebuilt demo shop layouts.
- Easy addition of CSS customizations to sections directly. Easy to create CSS classes and their application across the elements.
- Access to thousands of icons and visual elements.
- Design features – 4 each of header & footer styles, 3 product layouts, mega menus, background gradients, dropdowns, easy control over margins, natural width optimization, multiple button styles, testimonial sections, product stickers, multi-column text boxes with easy icons, sticky bottom bar, easy product management, contact forms, cart settings, FAQ page templates, maps, gallery, video section, product filter and search, collections & feature sections, newsletter, currency converter, swatches, banners, blog management, product reviews, quick shop and many more.
- Documentation and Support – Flex Shopify theme features superbly documented tutorials covering almost every aspect of settings and customization.
- Along with the theme, you get access to 12 prebuilt Shopify store designs so that you can go live within days, if not in hours.
8. Wokiee Shopify Theme
In simple words, Wokiee is a super Shopify theme that fits almost all kinds of requirements. It is niche-agnostic for there are over 60+ Home page layouts, includes ones that perfectly fit the needs of a Single or one product Shopify stores. It’s fast and is designed for higher conversion too. It is super optimized for mobile devices. Some other features that you cannot miss out –
- Super optimized for search engines and mobile devices
- Wide range of customization and configuration options – includes 60+ home page layouts, 8+ Product page layouts, 8+ Shop page layouts, multiple header options, and more
- Wokiee comes with a powerful admin panel for easy customization
- Scores an 81/100 on mobile speed metrics
- Other eCommerce related features include – Megamenu, Multiple banner sections, Color-size-material swatches, Powerful product filters, AJAX-based search, AJAX filter, AJAX-based load more button, Custom product tabs, Easy product imports, Quick view, Google Rich Snippet, Instagram shop, Size guides, Blogging styles, Portfolio, Lookbook, Lightbox, Preorder functionality, Related product section and many more
- Over 5300+ live Shopify stores
- Complete and easy-to-understand documentation with video tutorials
9. Parallax / Madrid Shopify Theme [Premium]
Parallax themes are well known to be ideal for single product eCommerce stores, and here is one, known as Madrid. Madrid is a Dynamic, Flexible, and stupendously Elegant Shopify theme from OutOfTheBox. Loaded with a ton of features, Madrid additionally offers a wide range of controls.
Madrid is a theme with a unique scrolling style to help you build your product story on a single page. You can feature impactful and bold imagery, gallery, slide shows, and even videos that define your store.
Some key features of the Madrid parallax theme include –
- Easy feature of full-screen video, images, gallery, etc. on the home page
- Unique parallax effect
- Sticky navigation which allows the menu to stay on top even while scrolling down or up
- Easy product layouts, product filtering, product image zoom in and out, slide-out cart & quick shop (allows adding of products to the cart without having to leave the current page), customer testimonial section, easy Google map integration, customizable product, and info page layouts, social feeds and sharing and much more.
- Documentation and Support – OutOfTheBox provides an extensive step-by-step theme set up tutorial with additional help from their support articles and video guides.
- I recommend you view the Madrid Shopify theme reviews to check if it is a contender to be in this listing.
10. Escoot One Product Shopify theme
The Escoot Shopify theme is comparatively a new player in the market. Launch in mid-2020, Escoot, designed to cater to a single product or product type stores’ requirements. Escoot is configurable to cater to products of almost all niches without much hassle. Features of the Escoot Shopify theme include –
- Mobile responsive, clean and elegant design
- Customization friendly design – Easy customize file, multiple product display custom elements, powerful admin panel, etc.
- SEO and performance-friendly design
- Other features include – Newsletter popup, AJAX-based shopping cart, AJAX-based product filters, powerful order tracking, AJAX-based wishlist, currency switcher, product owl carousel, quick shop and cloud zoom, Google web fonts & Font awesome icons compatible, social integration, and much more.
- Escoot features Tooltip for featuring hot spots on product images
- Intuitive product layouts
Elomus is a modern Shopify theme that best suits all kinds of requirements for a single product store. Elomus is compatible with almost all niches including – electronic products, food & drinks, fashion, accessories, custom products, homemade products, etc. The theme comes with over 15 superbly design pre-built store layouts that are both Responsive and Retina ready. Some of the cool features that the Elomus Shopify theme has to offer you include –
- Mobile responsive, contemporary design
- 15+ niche-specific pre-built layouts
- Automatic product image resizer
- Multiple header options
- Category custom view with 3 and 4 column options in addition to the list view
- Extremely well thought through contemporary Megamenu
- Other features include – Product slider module, Tabs product slider, Testimonials, Instagram integration, AJAX-based add to cart & layered navigation, Brand logo slider, Multi-currency & language support, and more.
12. Startup [Premium]
The startup theme from Pixelunion designed explicitly for eCommerce stores with a single product or small catalogs. Available in multiple styles and layouts, this theme is best suited for new entrants, who seek to go live with their store in a jiffy.h
The startup theme is flexible with loads of customization options, be it the page layouts, icons, text files, etc. It has a 4.9/5 rating on its vendor’s site, which says a lot about it. Isn’t it? Let me take through some of the salient features of the Startup Shopify theme.
Critical features of Startup Shopify theme –
- Highly flexible, customizable, and elegant looking theme with many product layouts to offer the best shopping experience
- Modular in design with built-in color palettes and styles
- SEO friendly design, mobile responsive and allows easy social integration
- Best suited for eCommerce stores with a single product or with a small catalog
- Customizable width to fit the frame best
- The startup is highly optimized for large images, thus helping you place high-resolution photos of products across the store
- Multicolumn drop-down menu
- Documentation and Support – Fee customer support and theme updates – Access to a comprehensive Help center for theme integration, customization, etc.
13. Barcelona Shopify Theme [Premium]
Barcelona is yet another chef-d’oeuvre from the house of OutOfTheBox to build a creative and playful store. Barcelona Shopify theme is highly flexible, customizable with clean styling features. It is best suited for those seeking to develop eCommerce stores with a single product/service or a small/limited catalog.
The most exciting part of Barcelona that I have become of a big fan of is that one can even customize and configure backgrounds from a wide range of shapes and sizes.
Some of the significant features of Barcelona are as follows –
- Easy to create rich page layouts with customizable page layout options
- Built-in FAQ pages, gallery pages, and lookbook pages
- Feature-rich product tables for easy product feature comparison and highlights
- Customizable custom forms with all kinds of field options – Text, Dates, Location, Dropdowns, Checkboxes, etc.
- Customizable banner overlays to give a creative touch to the store
- Feature product, Related product sections, product filters, etc.
- Thumbnail sliders and custom background shapes
- Documentation & Support – Access to a complete set of resources from Theme Help Center – Includes video guides, etc.
14. Turbo/Portland Shopify Theme [Premium]
Are you looking for a superior performing Shopify theme?
Turbo Portland is the Shopify theme that you must check. Portland is also flexible and unique in design and majorly focuses on offering powerful performance features to eCommerce stores, especially in the mobile and speed optimization fronts. These are the two primary aspects that decide the performance of any website.
Let us discuss some of the critical features of the Portland Shopify Theme, shall we? Here we go!
- Performance – Offers superior optimization for speed and mobility. Portland offers Instantaneous page transition features and multiple speed modes for excellent website performance. Some of the other performance features of Portland include
- Lazy loading
- Quick view functionality for accelerated navigation
- Image optimization with dynamic minified HTML
- Multiple speed modes – Sport and Ludicrous
- Superior mobile browsing
- Highly configurable theme and comes with an interactive animated mini cart, configurable page templates, logo lists, multi-column mega menus, FAQ pages, testimonial section, product row sliders, a wide range of action buttons, multiple logo alignment options, video banner section, and more.
- The Portland Shopify theme is entirely agnostic to the inventory size. It is ideal for high volume inventory stores to single product one.
- Documentation & Support – Access to a complete set of resources from Theme Help Center – Includes video guides, etc.
If you have any reference store using a Shopify theme that you want on your website, we have created a Shopify Theme Finder Tool that will help you find the Shopify Theme for your dream store. Make the best use of this one 🙂
Let us discuss a secret that no one tells you. There is no such thing as a theme for a single product store. Any template in the market can do this job for you. Theme vendors calling themselves a Single Product theme does nothing but provide you with a pre-designed layout to suit this purpose.
If you intend to use any theme in your store and create a layout to suit a single product store, then a good drag and drop Shopify page builder can do the job for you.
My company has been customizing and configuring Shopify stores for clients since Shopify’s early years. One daunting thing is to find an ideal Shopify theme for a single product store, probably because there are very few. Based on my experience in this space have managed some of the best ones to choose from. I hope you make the best choice.